TRANSPORTES DE VEHICULOS BOADA SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
TRANSPORTES DE VEHICULOS BOADA SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-advise or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of TRANSPORTES DE VEHICULOS BOADA SL
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
On the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs that may be used industrially and/or commercially are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and /or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User must not reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorisation is obtained, in writing, from the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space must respect the rights set forth and avoid any action that could harm them. In any case, the company reserves the right to exercise whatever means or legal actions necessary in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Website as well as its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, or infringing on the rights and interests of third parties, or doing anything that may in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for said access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or its contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User must not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software or, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary to, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induces , incites or promotes criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or service that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and mental balance. • It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to society or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised. • Is contrary to honour personal and family privacy or the image of individuals. • Is any type of advertising. • Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the above notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password. Any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party is therefore your responsibility. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach of the company.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User concluded immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, including:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the business.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the website reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Website.
The company refuses any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Website. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of query and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will help keep the company from harm from any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User must not reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink, the Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorised in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Websites, nor is it in a position to guarantee offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Website itself, without allowing the Website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, at which point it must immediately remove it.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Website.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Website, in order to recognise you as a frequent User and personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more specific or preferred content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address, with Google being responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s navigation in the Website, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognised in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences to the User and to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, and to monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
EIn general, the contents and services offered in the Website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered in the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person in charge of the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null altogether. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.