Identity of the person in charge
- Company name: TRANSPORTES DE VEHÍCULOS BOADA S.L.U.
- Trade name: TRANSPORTES DE VEHÍCULOS BOADA
- Company tax code: B47282280
- Address: Camino de Portillejo s/n. 47140 Laguna de Duero (Valladolid)
Principles applied in data processingIn the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: EThe Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Owner will request only the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal dataTo browse transportesboada.com you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Account Holder manages with SendinBlue.
Your rightsThe Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a social media presence. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
Categories of personal dataThe categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
Conservation of personal dataThe personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailrelay CPC Computer Services Applied to New Technologies S.L. (hereinafter “CPC”), with registered office at C/ Nardo, 12 28250 – Torrelodones – Madrid. You will find more information at: https://mailrelay.com CPC processes the data in order to provide its email services the Titulareting to the Owner.
- Mailchimp TThe Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA. You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide its email services the Titulareting to the Owner.
- SendinBlue SendinBlue, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Paris Commercial Registry under number 498 019 298, with registered office at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008, Paris (France). You will find more information at: https://es.sendinblue.com SendinBlue processes the data in order to offer solutions for sending emails, transactional SMS and Titleholders to the Titleholder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyse the use made by Website users. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Web navigationWhen browsing transportesboada.com non-identifying data can be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google